AA European Breakdown
If you're thinking of driving to Europe over the holiday period, or any time for that matter, you want to consider purchasing AA European Breakdown. As good as your domestic AA Breakdown cover is for the UK, it's not going to help you if you break down elsewhere in Europe. With the AA having been providing breakdown assistance in Europe for more than a hundred years, you can be confident you're in safe hands.
If you ever need to take advantage of your AA European Breakdown cover, then AA will allocate you a dedicated case manager whenever it's possible. The case manager will handle your incident from beginning to end to ensure that you can continue enjoying your trip as quickly as possible.
AA European Breakdown Service
Also, one of the really great things about the AA service (AA Full Cover) is that it provides both accommodation and onward travel benefits at the same time. Quite simply, you really don't have to worry about too much, once you've contacted AA Breakdown for assistance.
It's easy to think that the chances of breakdown may be slim, and you'd rather save a few pounds by taking a chance. However, in reality, being on unfamiliar roads and driving on the opposite side of the road may well increase your chances of an accident, no matter how good a driver you are. For the sake of just a few pounds to get AA coverage, it's definitely worth the cost. Without it, if you experience an accident or breakdown, unless you're familiar with the language and country, you may have difficulties resolving the problems quickly. With AA, everything is taken care of for you!
Other Benefits of AA European Breakdown Cover
- Enjoy 24-hour English-speaking assistance wherever you might break down in Europe.
- Vehicle recovery to the UK if your vehicle can't be repaired abroad, up to the current market value of the vehicle
- Emergency European roadside assistance and repair. The AA have access to over 40,000 garage agents through the ARC network, across more than forty countries.
- Alternative transportation costs (including public transport) allowing you to resume your journey or find your way back home
- Up to £2,000 cover per trip (excluding unaccompanied vehicle recovery and legal expenses)
- If you have to wait for vehicle repair work to be completed, then take advantage of emergency accommodation arrangements
- Legal protection up to £55,000 representation on vehicle accident claims or motoring offences (this excludes fines)
- ... and much more!
There are also a number of other benefits which you can enjoy with AA European Breakdown too, but we encourage you to visit the AA website to learn more comprehensive details. It suffices to say that getting European breakdown cover is a pretty sensible idea, given the enormous challenges one might face without it. And, if you are going to purchase cover, then the AA European Breakdown Service is probably the very best such service available.
Additionally, as an AA member, you can also membership discounts with a variety of companies abroad such as:
- Best Western
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Hard Rock Café
- A&O Hotels
If you're not already a member of AA Breakdown Service in the UK we also recommend you to visit the AA website; the service is extremely affordable, and has the best coverage and response time of any similar service in the UK.